If you would like to measure together with your partner in Australia then a Partner visa is often the right option for you. Now you apply for a partner visa subclass 820–801 during a very easy step. The visa subclass 820 is allowed to the de-facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen which allows the partner to live, work & study in Australia. After this visa subclass 820, you can directly apply for visa subclass 801 as a permanent visa. The onshore and offshore visas can be obtained on time. Partner Visa 820 is the first step towards your permanent visa subclass 801.
In General, Partner visa subclass 820 is a temporary visa via, in which your partner should live in Australia and hold residency in Australia. The application often proceeds simultaneously together for these two. The application processing time for visa subclass 801 for a permanent visa is two years from your initial date of visa application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Partner Visa 820
- Your marriage must be valid under Australian law. This means you want to have parental permission if you're 16 or 17 years aged.
- You want to are during a de facto relationship for a minimum of 12 months.
- If you are in Australian boundaries at the time of application.
- You already hold another visa type, e.g. student visa, visitor visa or working holiday visa.
- You are doing not have an “8503 – No further stay” condition.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- As a sponsor, you must provide your partner
- Financial assistance for living and also English language courses if required
- Other support like child care if required
Can Include Family Members in Visa Application
- You can include dependent children or stepchildren in your 820 visa application.
- The dependent family members will be entitled to the same rights and visa conditions as you.
Health and Character Requirements
- You and all the dependent family members should have:
- Health checkups must be done within 12 months of applying for visa 820.
- Police certificates from each country you lived in for more than 12 months in the past 10 years.
- The processing time for the visa subclass 801 and visa subclass 820 is determined on quite a few factors which are given below
- Providing the documents that are needed for the application form.
- Time is required by the authority to verify all the details that are submitted by you.
- Filling the details of the application form properly.
For Visa subclass 801(Temporary), 75% of visa application processed in 20 months, and 90% of the visa application processed in 27 months
For Visa Subclass 820(Permanent), 75% of visa application processed in 20 months, and 90% of the visa application processed in 27 months
If you want to apply for the Partner Visa Subclass 820, then contact a registered migration agent. ISA Migrations has the best Migration Agent Perth among the all. Our professional team of agents will assist you to obtain your visa on time without any errors. Contact us at any time without any other thought, we will grateful to support you.